Wading pool with a small sandy area, play barn open year-round, 3 outdoor playgrounds, farm animals, Nature Centre, outdoor ice skating rink, walking trails, camping, fishing, special events throughout the year. Tel: (905) 827-6911
Ages: All ages (Play barn is for 1- 10 years)
Major Intersection: Q.E.W. & Burloak Drive
Address: 1219 Burloak Drive, Oakville, ON
Good to Know
- Play barn- slides, tunnels, big mats for jumping onto from above, tire swing, rock climbing wall (main floor for 1- 5 year-olds and top floor for 5- 10 year-olds).
- 3 outdoor playground sets next to the picnic area by the Playbarn.
- Wading pool with a surface area of 1.8 acres. At its centre, the pool is 1.8 metres deep. There’s a wide shallow entry for young children to enjoy, and a small sandy area by the pool.
- Farm animals (goats, chickens, pigs, peacocks, bunnies). Animal feed available for $0.25.
- Nature Centre where you can see turtles, fish and a “touch table” with a coyote skull, robin’s nest, deer antler and opossum fur.
- Various summer programs including Tyke Hikes available in July and August and are designed especially for kids between 2 and 7 year of age (older kids welcome).
- Special events inc. Maple Syrup Festival, Homestead Christmas, Camper Halloween, Howl’n Hikes Ring in the New Year.
- Ice skating rink opens in December (where the basketball court is in the summertime).
- The Parks Store offers hot food, drinks, water toys, sunhats and sunblock.
- Spacious pool changing area with lockers ($0.25).
- There are many picnic tables throughout the park.
- Parking ($).
If you make an inquiry, please mention that you saw this listing on the Melanie On-The-Go / Kids On-The-Go website. Thank you!
Want to give your two cents?
Share your thoughts below with other parents, caregivers and management. Only the rating and your child's age are mandatory, the rest is up to you!