Take a boat over to Centre Island to enjoy Centreville, Far Enough Farm, Franklin Children’s Garden, wading pools, splash pads, beaches, trails, and biking. Tel: (311) General Information Line
Ages: All ages
Major Intersection: Toronto Ferry Docks is at Queens Quay & between Bay and Yonge
Address: Centre Island. Ferry Docks at 9 Queens Quay West, Toronto, ON
Good to Know
- Franklin Children’s Garden is an interactive garden for families. Daily tours & Junior Sprout Gardening activities available for summer. Unilever Snail Trail filled with flowers, plants & butterflies. Storytelling and performing arts. Map of Franklin’s.
- Click here for a map of Centre Island.
- Hanlan’s Point features bicycle rental, 2 wading pools, 3 volleyball courts, 2 softball diamonds, and 2 supervised beaches (open July & August).
- Centre Island features Franklin Children’s Garden, Centreville, Far Enough Farm, bicycle rental, 1 wading pool, 2 splash pads.
- Wards Island features a beach and a playground.
If you make an inquiry, please mention that you saw this listing on the Melanie On-The-Go / Kids On-The-Go website. Thank you!
Want to give your two cents?
Share your thoughts below with other parents, caregivers and management. Only the rating and your child's age are mandatory, the rest is up to you!