315 camp sites, children’s play area, canoes for rent, hiking and fishing. A sandy barrier beach separates the warm, shallow waters of Lake Ontario and McLaughlin Bay. Children’s programs and evening campfires. Tel: (905) 436-2036 Website
Ages: All ages
Major Intersection: Hwy 401 & Courtice Road
Address: 1600 Darlington Park Road, Bowmanville, ON
- Showers, flush toilets and a laundromat.
- 3 day-use areas located at the beach and in open fields with picnic shelters and barbecues.
- Visitor Centre and a Parks store that sells groceries, snacks, souvenirs, camping supplies.
Good to Know
- 135 camp sites have electrical service.
- There are 4 hiking trails classified as easy to moderate and 30 mins to an hour in length.
- Visitor programs include conducted walks, children’s programs and evening campfires.
If you make an inquiry, please mention that you saw this listing on the Melanie On-The-Go / Kids On-The-Go website. Thank you!
Want to give your two cents?
Share your thoughts below with other parents, caregivers and management. Only the rating and your child's age are mandatory, the rest is up to you!