Ontario Early Years Centres provide FREE drop-ins and preregistered programs for parents and caregivers with children aged 0- 6 years. There’s a variety of toys, creative activities, and circle time. Tel: (416) 690-0102 Website
Ages: 0- 6 years (accompanied by parents or caregivers)
Major Intersection: Danforth Avenue & Main Street
Address: 184 Main Street, Toronto, ON
Good to Know
- Family Resource Connection OEYC is a satellite location for the Toronto Beaches-East York OEYC.
- This Centre has drop-ins for all ages and time slots for specific age groups e.g. baby time, as well as themed drop-ins e.g. music and movement, and learning activities (their calendar is not available online- call for current programming).
- The Centre is always open to caregivers with children aged 0- 6 years even if there are programs going on for older or younger children
- This is a socks only facility.
- You may bring in your own snacks but they must be nut free.
- Street parking ($) or on side streets.
If you make an inquiry, please mention that you saw this listing on the Melanie On-The-Go / Kids On-The-Go website. Thank you!
Want to give your two cents?
Share your thoughts below with other parents, caregivers and management. Only the rating and your child's age are mandatory, the rest is up to you!