Swim in the lake and enjoy the sandy beach, fish, mountain bike, hike the Bruce Trail, camp, go kayaking, canoeing or paddle boating. Movie nights in the summertime. Skiing and snowboarding at Glen Eden. Tel: (905) 878-5011 Website
Ages: All ages
Major Intersection: Hwy 401 & Guelph Line
Address: 5234 Kelso Road, Milton, ON
Good to Know
- Kayaks, canoes and paddle boats available for rent.
- The steps leading down from the parking lot to the beach are very steep. You can bring strollers down a path behind the museum.
- There’s a concession stand on the beach in the same building as the washrooms and change rooms. They serve hamburgers, hot dogs, french fries, ice cream, popsicles and chips.
- Washrooms have flush toilets and there’s a baby change station that folds down from the wall.
- 19 campsites are located throughout the park (reservation required). All are unserviced and large enough to accommodate group camping.
- Kelso Mountain Bike Racing series from May to August. There’s a safe, fun, challenging and free kids course setup at the base of the hill.
If you make an inquiry, please mention that you saw this listing on the Melanie On-The-Go / Kids On-The-Go website. Thank you!
Want to give your two cents?
Share your thoughts below with other parents, caregivers and management. Only the rating and your child's age are mandatory, the rest is up to you!