Playground Paradise offers a two-storey indoor play structure in a meadow-like setting. Go down the spiral slide, swing on the track ride, climb the cargo elevator, and play in the ball pit! Birthday party packages available. Tel: (416) 395-6014 Website
Ages: 1- 12 years
Major Intersection: Don Mills Road & Eglinton Avenue East
Address: 150 Grenoble Drive, Toronto, ON
Good to Know
- Playground Paradise is inside the Flemingdon Park Community Centre.
- There are soft climbing mats for babies and toddlers, a small structure with a slide for toddlers and pretend play toys.
- A playground geared for older children and a splash pad are behind and beside the community centre.
- A baby changing station is in the washroom closest to the front desk.
- There are snack and drink machines. You may not eat food inside the play area. There is a bench just outside where children can sit and have snacks.
- You can store your jacket and shoes behind the counter for no charge.
If you make an inquiry, please mention that you saw this listing on the Melanie On-The-Go / Kids On-The-Go website. Thank you!
Want to give your two cents?
Share your thoughts below with other parents, caregivers and management. Only the rating and your child's age are mandatory, the rest is up to you!