Ontario Early Years Centres provide free drop-in times and preregistered programs for parents and caregivers with children aged 0- 6 years. There’s a variety of toys, creative activities, circle time and snacks for children. Tel: (416) 494-1579 ext 301 Website
Ages: 0- 6 years (accompanied by parents or caregivers)
Major Intersection: McNicoll Avenue & Don Mills Road
Address: 155 McNicoll Ave. Rm.106, North York, ON
Good to Know
- Family Time drop-in times (for 0-6 yrs) where kids can participate in fun & stimulating activities and parents can talk to Early Childhood Educators to discuss any concerns/questions they may have about their child.
- Time slots dedicated to specific age groups, e.g. Baby Gym Time 13 – 18 mos. where simple exercises are taught to parents to help babies develop motor skills.
- Preregistered (free) programs including Early Literacy for Babies ages 7- 12 mos. Call the OEYC for current preregistered programs.
- Drop-ins tend to fill up quickly (each centre has a maximum capacity) so try to come close to the start time to ensure you get a spot!
- Parts of this facility are socks only.
- There’s a kitchen area with a microwave, sink and fridge (for staff use but you can ask to store milk in the fridge). There are 3 high chairs and a small table with child-sized chairs.
- Sitting area right at the entrance for the “extra” grandparent/ parent (an adult must be with the child at all times).
- Washrooms have a standard baby change station that pulls down from the wall.
- Parking lot beside the building (free).
If you make an inquiry, please mention that you saw this listing on the Melanie On-The-Go / Kids On-The-Go website. Thank you!
Want to give your two cents?
Share your thoughts below with other parents, caregivers and management. Only the rating and your child's age are mandatory, the rest is up to you!