Ceramics collection and exhibitions. Guided tours daily at 2pm. Family Sundays 12- 4pm including scavenger hunts, paper crafts, guided kids tour & more. Kids clay classes (extra $). Day camps and birthday parties also available. Tel: (416) 586-8080
Ages: All ages; 7- 14 yrs for clay class programs; 7- 18 yrs for camps
Major Intersection: Queen’s Park & Bloor Street West
Address: 111 Queen’s Park, Toronto, ON
Good to Know
- The Gardiner shop sells one of a kind and studio ceramics, glass, wood, jewellery, hand bags and scarves.
- Public spaces are serviced by an elevator.
- The Gardiner Cafe (Chef Jamie Kennedy) offers an accessibly priced selection of sandwiches, salads, soups and desserts for lunch menu.
- There is no Museum parking lot. Suggestions re where to park available here.
- Post-secondary students are free every Tuesday with valid ID.
- The main entrance to the Museum is accessible from street level (Queen’s Park) via a ramp on the south side of the building.
If you make an inquiry, please mention that you saw this listing on the Melanie On-The-Go / Kids On-The-Go website. Thank you!
Want to give your two cents?
Share your thoughts below with other parents, caregivers and management. Only the rating and your child's age are mandatory, the rest is up to you!