Pool with shallow entry area for young children, 2 beaches on a man-made lake, canoeing, hiking, biking trails, fishing & camping. Day use picnic area. Tel: (705) 435-2498 Website
Ages: All ages
Major Intersection: Hwy 400 and Hwy 89 (approx. 1 hour north of Vaughan)
Address: 7th Concession North, Alliston, ON
Good to Know
- The pool is 1 acre and big enough for 1500 people. It’s located on the West beach.
- Park store in the day use area on the east side of the lake with take-out food, camping supplies and groceries.
- Canoes and paddle boats available for rent, and PFD’s ($25 refundable deposit) available at the Park store.
- Picnic shelters can be reserved ($) and are located on both the east and west sides of the lake.
- Hiking or biking on 5 trails ranging from 2- 11 kms long.
- Two small playgrounds on both sides of the lake.
- Washroom facilities (flush toilets) located on both sides of the lake.
- Shower facilities for campers.
- Click here for fees.
If you make an inquiry, please mention that you saw this listing on the Melanie On-The-Go / Kids On-The-Go website. Thank you!
Want to give your two cents?
Share your thoughts below with other parents, caregivers and management. Only the rating and your child's age are mandatory, the rest is up to you!