Large park with 2 sports fields (soccer and baseball), playground with a sandbox, baby and big kid swings, see saw & supervised wading pool. Tel: 311 Website
Ages: All ages
Major Intersection: Yonge & Eglinton
Address: 200 Eglinton Avenue West
Good to Know
- There are picnic tables and benches beside the playground where big trees offer shade.
- The wading pool is supervised during the day by a lifeguard. For opening and closing dates click here.
- Washrooms are in the small building in the middle of the park (there’s a ramp so you can push a stroller up).
- Vending machine with drinks inside the arena which is on the south side of the park.
- The park is behind the North Toronto Memorial Community Centre (and Pool) / Arena which has underground parking accessible from Eglinton.
- There is a free parking lot on the north side of the Community Centre (the playground and wading pool is right beside here). You can access the lot from Orchard View Boulevard (go west of Edith on Orchard, and turn right into the lot). City staff will let you in if you are using the arena or park.
If you make an inquiry, please mention that you saw this listing on the Melanie On-The-Go / Kids On-The-Go website. Thank you!
Want to give your two cents?
Share your thoughts below with other parents, caregivers and management. Only the rating and your child's age are mandatory, the rest is up to you!