Free High Park Zoo, playgrounds, children’s gardens, Nature Centre, Colborne Lodge historic museum, 30-minute scenic ride on a trackless train, wading pool, splash pad, outdoor pool, ice rink, tennis courts, baseball diamonds and soccer fields. Tel: 311 (General information line) Website
Ages: All ages
Major Intersection: Bloor Street West & Parkside Drive
Address: 1873 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON
Good to Know
- The free zoo has bison, deer, llamas, peacocks, cattle, sheep, and more.
- Jamie Bell Adventure Playground has castles, ropes, swings, ladders, and slides.
- Children’s gardens (organic education garden) is a 2009 David Suzuki Digs My Garden Contest award winner.
- The Nature centre offers free family nature walks, year-round educational programs, and birthday parties ($).
- The 30-minute scenic ride on a trackless train weaves through the park, picking up other passengers along the way. (Operates seasonally.)
- The wading pool has a large playground right next to it.
- The outdoor pool has a wide shallow entry for children.
- Washrooms can be found in the outdoor pool or in Grenadier Restaurant.
- Free parking.
- See High Park map.
If you make an inquiry, please mention that you saw this listing on the Melanie On-The-Go / Kids On-The-Go website. Thank you!
Want to give your two cents?
Share your thoughts below with other parents, caregivers and management. Only the rating and your child's age are mandatory, the rest is up to you!