Farm animals, Cabbagetown Regent Park Museum, and a farmer’s market in the summertime. Special events are held throughout the year- click here for details. Preregistered programs and birthday packages available. Tel: (416) 392-6794
Ages: All ages
Major Intersection: Parliament Street & Gerrard Street East
Address: 201 Winchester Street, Toronto, ON
Good to Know
- Preregistered programs are available at Riverdale Farm ($ and free programs available) including arts and crafts, gift making for the holidays, preschool play, and sing-a-long. Check the City’s Parks and Rec guide for details (click on Program List and search for Riverdale).
- Washrooms (there’s a change table outside of the washroom in the Simpson house).
- Snacks and drinks in the Simpson house (bring small change) and a gift shop.
- Picnic tables and benches scattered throughout the farm.
- Riverdale Park West is next to the farm which has baseball diamonds, sport fields and a wading pool.
- Street parking.
If you make an inquiry, please mention that you saw this listing on the Melanie On-The-Go / Kids On-The-Go website. Thank you!
Want to give your two cents?
Share your thoughts below with other parents, caregivers and management. Only the rating and your child's age are mandatory, the rest is up to you!