Walk through the restored 1929 Canadian Pacific Railway John Street Roundhouse, enjoy a trip on the half-kilometre miniature railway through Roundhouse Park, go on a self-guided guided walking tour! Website
Ages: All ages
Major Intersection: Lake Shore Boulevard West & York Street
Address: 255 Bremner Boulevard, Toronto, ON
Good to Know
The following activities are dependent on volunteer availability:
- Sit down to a computer-simulated ride in the cab of an actual diesel locomotive.
- Take a ride on the operational 120-foot long turntable.
- Have a seat in the engineer’s cab of Canadian National Railways steam locomotive No. 6213.
- Explore CNR 1953 diesel locomotive No. 4803.
- Walk through the restored 1896 CPR Don Station.
- Visit the 1896 Grand Trunk Railway Cabin D interlocking tower.
- Get a work out on the pump hand cart!
For the latest information on operating hours and days, please click here.
If you make an inquiry, please mention that you saw this listing on the Melanie On-The-Go / Kids On-The-Go website. Thank you!
Want to give your two cents?
Share your thoughts below with other parents, caregivers and management. Only the rating and your child's age are mandatory, the rest is up to you!